We have such a big show this week that we aren’t even going to be able to speak our minds.
First up we are joined by the creator of The Dolce Diet, Mr. Mike Dolce. He breaks down his thoughts on UFC 148, his work he’s with Chael Sonnen and of course the new book “Living Lean: The Cookbook”.
Next we speak with the voice behind TapouT Radio, the beautiful Crooklyn. Who breaks down UFC 148 with us, talks about some of the major MMA news this week and how Crooklyn got into the world of MMA.
Finally we speak with Darcy McBride, who was on one side of a feud in the British Columbia MMA scene. He is also the host of The Final Round The MMA Show on The Team 1410 and is the owner of Echelon Fighter Management. We chat with Darcy about his side of the Graham Spencer ordeal, as well as what else is going on within the world of Echelon Fighter Management.
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013
- Former TUF contestant Gilbert Smith signs three-fight deal with MFC - November 26, 2013