We recently had UFC fighter, Nam Phan on MMASucka Radio and asked him what he likes to listen to while he visualizes for a fight. Well, it seems like he doesn’t listen to it at that time, but he does get down to some pretty cool stuff on a regular basis.
I don’t really listen to music when warming up, I just try to really stay focused. On a regular basis though, I like to listen to trance and house music. David Guetta is pretty good and like Guetta Tiesto, ATV he’s pretty nice. Dub step is all right, but some of the stuff is kind of annoying. Dub step is the same thing over and over again though. It’s just that rumbling noise.
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013
- Georges St-Pierre expected to announce future plans at press conference on Friday - December 10, 2013
- After two week battle, Shane del Rosario passes away from catastrophic cardiovascular collapse - December 9, 2013
- Video: Invicta FC 7 full event replay - December 9, 2013
- Video: Kalib Starnes vs. Dwayne Lewis fight highlights - December 8, 2013