The power of the internet is anyone with a fake username and a keyboard can say anything they like. Ever since the fighter insurance was implemented in the Ultimate Fighting Championship social media has been a buzz with fans suggesting the athletes are pulling out of action for a toothache on the regular.
I don’t think that will be the case for Anthony Perosh.
Australian MMA journalist for Wide World of Sports Adam Ireland was first on the scene tweeting that Perosh suffered a severe broken toe when it got stuck between two mats during training.
As a result, his scheduled bout with former heavyweight slugger Joey Beltran is off the card planned for Queensland, Australia, leaving the door open for someone to slip in to the December 15 preliminary bout.
Before you scroll down, put the women and children to bed because this is brutal.
Latest posts by Justin Faux (see all)
- Pride flashback: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mark Hunt - May 21, 2013
- My two cents: Is being the best not enough? - May 5, 2013
- UFC 159 post-fight bonuses: Healy, Miller and Nelson fatten wallets - April 27, 2013
- Legacy FC 19 quick results - April 12, 2013
- TUF 17 report: Episode 12 - April 9, 2013