MMASucka.com took part in today’s media conference call for UFC on Fox 8: Johnson vs. Moraga, and managed to get some more information from Dana White about what will be happening with the post-fight bonuses. When asked if there was a possibility of future UFC contracts being broken up into show money, win money, and finish money while doing away with the “…Of The Night” bonuses, the UFC president was as clear as usual.
“No, after I talked about looking at what we’re doing with the bonuses, the fighters all made it clear that they want to keep the post-fight bonuses and the discretionary bonuses.”
So there you have it, Dana White has officially confirmed that the current UFC pay and bonus structure will remain the same.
- Invicta 7 “Road to Honchack vs. Smith” video - December 4, 2013
- Final TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia competitor revealed - December 3, 2013
- Rumoured TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia cast list revealed - December 3, 2013
- TUF 18 Finale salaries released - December 2, 2013
- Nevada State Athletic Commission names judges, referee assigned to UFC 168 main event - December 2, 2013