Who will win the Undisputed UFC Welterweight Championship at UFC 154? Georges St-Pierre or Carlos Condit? Georges St-Pierre was once known as one of the best fighters on the planet; who knows if the knee injury and 19 month layoff has changed that. While Carlos Condit has made his way to the top by beating a who’s who’s of UFC Welterweight talent to become the interim champ.
GSP is a heavy favorite coming in at -380, while Condit is a +300.
MMASucka.com took to Twitter to find out who St-Pierre and Condit’s fellow fighters thought would win the UFC 154 “St. Pierre vs. Condit” main event.
- Georgi Karakhanyan ready for the unpredictability of Lance Palmer at WSOF 7 - December 4, 2013
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013