At last month’s UFC 149 fight card, Hector Lombard made his long awaited UFC debut. Everyone was expecting the former Bellator champion, who was undefeated since 2006 to dominate his opponent, Tim Boetsch. Unfortunately, he did not. Lombard looked to have a horrible game-plan in his split decision loss to Boetsch.
I want to let all my fans know. I fought mu last fight injured. i wasnt 100% sure but i when to the doctors… I have a fracture sternum with a torn cartilage, i got this injure in training for my fight with Tim Boetsch. I have to be out of training for 6weeks i should never have fought like that, but i didnt want to let my fans and the UFC down, love you all.
Many fans have made comments and the reaction has been mixed. There are many that believe he is telling the truth and others who feel it is completely false.
- WSOF 7: Georgi Karakhanyan wins featherweight title with guillotine choke against Lance Palmer - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Jesse Taylor smothers Elvis Mutapcic en route to unanimous decision - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Nick Newell forces Sabah Fadai to tap out with early guillotine choke - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Kalib Starnes knocks Dwayne Lewis out cold in Round 2 - December 7, 2013
- Justin Gaethje takes home Boost Mobile #Rattlethecage bonus for WSOF 6 performance - December 7, 2013