Two of the most exciting lightweight fighters went to battle this past Saturday night, as Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller obliterated each-other for three full rounds en route to “Fight of the Night.”
Miller received the judges nod, but Lauzon showed the heart of a warrior and received a cool $65,000 for his Fight of the Night bonus.
Following the fight, Lauzon who is a social media guru took to Twitter to tell his fans how he was doing.
He followed up with a picture of “Franken-Lauzon”
Miller also took to his Twitter account to thank Lauzon for the fight and give his respect.
Its guys like @JoeLauzon that make me proud to call myself a fighter. Intelligent, respectful n tough as a coffin nail. Hell of a fight man
On Sunday the Boston native wanted to give his fans an update and the photo is below.
- WSOF 7 preliminary report - December 7, 2013
- Matt Brown withdraws from UFC on FOX 9 bout with Carlos Condit - December 7, 2013
- Michael Hill went from living in car to fighting in WSOF cage - December 7, 2013
- Lewis Gonzalez steps in for ‘JZ’ at WSOF 8 to take on Justin Gaethje for lightweight title - December 5, 2013
- Ray Sefo confirms expansion to New Zealand and Australia - December 5, 2013