Everyone has heard of ‘The Dolce Diet’ and how it can transform bodies. The man behind it, Mike Dolce, proved that today, as his client Johny Hendricks went from 212lbs all the way down to the 170lbs weight limit.
Weigh-ins for UFC 154 are later today and we will get to see Johny Hendricks and Martin Kampmann face-off prior to their co-main event battle tomorrow in Montreal.
The above picture was posted on Mike Dolce’s Facebook page to show how relaxed Hendricks is prior to weigh-ins.
It’s not the first time Dolce has brought a fighter down to weight so quickly. In the past he brought Quinton “Rampage” Jackson down 41lbs in six weeks to make the 205lbs weight limit.
Many people are knocking the fact that dropping that much weight is not healthy for the body long term. However fighters hire Dolce so they are not cutting weight the un-healthy way and are able to safely drop the weight in a clean and safe manner.
This has been the third full camp that Hendricks has used Dolce to prepare for his opponent.
If you are interested in checking out ‘The Dolce Diet’ for yourself click here.
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013
- Former TUF contestant Gilbert Smith signs three-fight deal with MFC - November 26, 2013
- Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz trilogy fight flying under the radar - November 26, 2013