Everyone has heard of ‘The Dolce Diet’ and how it can transform bodies. The man behind it, Mike Dolce, proved that today, as his client Johny Hendricks went from 212lbs all the way down to the 170lbs weight limit.
Weigh-ins for UFC 154 are later today and we will get to see Johny Hendricks and Martin Kampmann face-off prior to their co-main event battle tomorrow in Montreal.
The above picture was posted on Mike Dolce’s Facebook page to show how relaxed Hendricks is prior to weigh-ins.
It’s not the first time Dolce has brought a fighter down to weight so quickly. In the past he brought Quinton “Rampage” Jackson down 41lbs in six weeks to make the 205lbs weight limit.
Many people are knocking the fact that dropping that much weight is not healthy for the body long term. However fighters hire Dolce so they are not cutting weight the un-healthy way and are able to safely drop the weight in a clean and safe manner.
This has been the third full camp that Hendricks has used Dolce to prepare for his opponent.
If you are interested in checking out ‘The Dolce Diet’ for yourself click here.
- TUF 19 cast revealed for Team Edgar vs. Team Penn - December 17, 2013
- Carlos Condit and Tyron Woodley square off at UFC 171 - December 17, 2013
- MMASucka Product Review: Magnum Rocket Science - December 16, 2013
- Demetrious Johnson knocks out Joseph Benavidez to retain flyweight championship - December 14, 2013
- Urijah Faber cements his position as number one contender with win over Michael McDonald - December 14, 2013