Krzysztof Soszynski who broke onto the scene after his stint on season 8 of The Ultimate Fighter, is beginning the newest journey of his career… coaching.
“The Polish Experiment” announced his coaching gig on his official Facebook Page.
“It’s official! My new home!”
MMASucka.com reached out to Soszynski to find out about which UFC Gym he would be coaching at and what his role would be.
Torrence. Very Excited! Been waiting for over a year to get this done. I will be teaching MMA, KB, fitness and doing personal training.
The man who created the KSOS Training System will begin his coaching gig officially next Monday at the Torrence, California UFC Gym.
Although not officially retired, Soszynski hasn’t fought since UFC 140 when he lost to Igor Pokrajac in December 2011. Prior to that he was on a two fight winning streak picking up decision wins over Goran Reljić and Mike Massenzio.
He has since been taking a stab at acting. Soszynski was featured in the MMA flick “Here Comes the Boom” as a top MMA fighter in the UFC by the name of Ken “The Executioner” Dietrich. He will be in the 2013 film entitled “Tapped” as well.
- Georgi Karakhanyan ready for the unpredictability of Lance Palmer at WSOF 7 - December 4, 2013
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013