UFC middleweight Michael Bisping was expected to take on Mark Munoz in the main event at UFC Fight Night 30, however was forced out of action due to a serious eye injury.
The extent of the injury was a detached retina, which has caused him some serious pain.
On Wednesday, “The Count” gave an update on his official Twitter page.
Todays a good day. Doctor says I will 100% fight again , soon ish. Cleared me for light exercise and its not boiling hot for once #happyman
— michael (@bisping) October 9, 2013
Still no time frame for Bisping’s return, but it is great to hear that he will be back to training soon.
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013
- Former TUF contestant Gilbert Smith signs three-fight deal with MFC - November 26, 2013
- Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz trilogy fight flying under the radar - November 26, 2013