The UFC has announced today that they will be fining lightweight stalwart Nathan Diaz $20,000 and suspending him for 90 days for violating the UFC’s code of conduct in the wake of an ill-advised tweet directed at Bryan Caraway. In a tweet released earlier this week, Diaz referred to Caraway using a homosexual slur in regards to his comments about Pat Healy and for accepting his the Oregon’s fighter’s Submission of the Night bonus in the wake of Healy’s positive test for marijuana metabolites.
- Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald announced for UFC 170 - December 7, 2013
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier rumoured for UFC 170 - December 6, 2013
- WSOF 7 weigh-in results and notes - December 6, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - December 6, 2013
- OneFC signs PXC champion Harris Sarmiento - December 6, 2013