“The Predator” is back and this time his prey is Cung Le at UFC 148.
The former UFC middleweight number one contender, Patrick Cote is making his return to the organization after being released in 2010. Following his departure from the UFC, Cote has racked up four wins in a row.
With Vitor Belfort out of next month’s UFC 148 fight, Rich Franklin was pulled from his fight against Cung Le to face Wanderlei Silva in the main event. This left the former Strikeforce middleweight champion without an opponent. That is until Patrick “The Predator” Cote stepped in.
Cote has made it clear that his goal was to make it back to the UFC, especially with stoppages in his last two fights.
Although not announced yet, look for the Cote vs. Le fight to be somewhere on the main card.
- Lewis Gonzalez steps in for ‘JZ’ at WSOF 8 to take on Justin Gaethje for lightweight title - December 5, 2013
- Ray Sefo confirms expansion to New Zealand and Australia - December 5, 2013
- Georgi Karakhanyan ready for the unpredictability of Lance Palmer at WSOF 7 - December 4, 2013
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013