It is obvious that Sonnen is still extremely upset at the fact that Jones did not take the fight and is using every means necessary to get his anger out.
If you didn’t already know, Chael Sonnen owns a pizza place in his home-town of Oregon. He has thrown up a new special called the “Jon Jones Special Pizza,” that pizza is loaded with chicken and full of cheese. He even throws a jab at Jones’ DUI arrest from back in May, by saying the special comes with a six-pack of beer. Delivery is available to avoid a DUI.
Check out the poster below thanks to the great folks at TMZ.com.
- Dana White says Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks likely for November - June 13, 2013
- Fivestar Fight League announces main card fights for August 9th card in Penticton - June 12, 2013
- EA Sports gives first glimpse of UFC fighter renders - June 11, 2013
- Jose Aldo: “Everyone wants to cut into our line, let’s cut into theirs too” - June 10, 2013
- Jon Fitch talks UFC pay, says “I’ve Never Complained About Money” - June 10, 2013