Over the past few days, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has let his beef be known with the UFC. He was recently on HDNet’s Inside MMA and spoke candidly with Bas Rutten and stated “I don’t want to be with them no more,” Rampage stated. “I think that slavery is done.”
Rampage and Bas discuss the revelation that Jackson has been using the controversial Testosterone Replacement Therapy, TRT, his knee injury going into his most recent fight with Ryan Bader, and why he is not done fighting, but wants to be done with the UFC.
Below is the exclusive interview with Bas Rutten…
- Can Joseph Benavidez become Team Alpha Male’s first UFC champion? - December 11, 2013
- Sucka Radio on vacation this week - December 11, 2013
- Brad Pickett makes flyweight debut against Ian McCall March 8 in England - December 10, 2013
- Tyler Stinson signs four-fight deal with World Series of Fighting - December 10, 2013
- John Makdessi takes on Alan Patrick at UFC 169 - December 10, 2013