It has been a long time that Canadian fans have been waiting to get a crack at the TUF house. It was finally announced on tonight’s episode of UFC Tonight on FUEL TV that TUF: Team Canada vs. Team Australia would be the next international season.
According to Ariel Helwani there is no word on weight classes, coaches, air date or where the upcoming season of TUF would air.
The last international edition was TUF: Smashes which featured the United Kingdom facing off against Australia. The two coaches for that season were Ross Pearson (UK) and George Sotiropoulos (AUS).
Although the rumor has hit the streets on UFC Tonight by Helwani, UFC officials have not confirmed them as of yet.
When more news on the upcoming season of TUF arises we will have it for you here on MMASucka.com.
- Video: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez preview - December 12, 2013
- Watch the UFC on FOX 9 pre-fight press conference on MMASucka.com at 1pm PT/4pm ET - December 12, 2013
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013