The injuries just keep rolling in.
This time around, Terry Etim has been forced to withdraw from his UFC on FOX 4 fight with Joe Lauzon.
The injury was confirmed on Tuesday night on UFC Tonight, as well, Joe Lauzon wrote about it on his website.
Today after one of my workouts, I checked my phone and had a missed call and voicemail. “Mr Lauzon… it’s Joe [Silva], I don’t usually have good news… give me a call back.” And just like that, I scream a few obscenities at my boxing coach because I know. Terry Etim is out of the fight.
Lauzon and Etim were expected to be on the undercard of the UFC on FOX 4, however now Lauzon will have to wait for a replacement.
No word on what the severity or cause of Etim’s injury was.
Keep it locked to MMASucka.com as we find out more news on Lauzon’s replacement.
- WSOF 7: The Aftermath - December 8, 2013
- WSOF 7: Georgi Karakhanyan wins featherweight title with guillotine choke against Lance Palmer - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Jesse Taylor smothers Elvis Mutapcic en route to unanimous decision - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Nick Newell forces Sabah Fadai to tap out with early guillotine choke - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Kalib Starnes knocks Dwayne Lewis out cold in Round 2 - December 7, 2013