Current Bellator light heavyweight Tito Ortiz, has a bizarre obsession with his former boss, UFC President Dana White. Earlier today, Tito decided to take a shot at the Zuffa figurehead by posting a picture of White in his earlier days, teaching a women’s boxing class at gym in Boston. We also know that Dana lacks the ability to not respond to trolling, and had to return fire on one shot.
@titoortiz I Remember punching ur head in and watchin u roll around crying cause chuck hit u to the body and u quitting like the puss u are
— Dana White (@danawhite) August 30, 2013
@danawhite I remember winning world titles when you were teaching girls how to box. And 1,2,3 punch.
— Tito Ortiz (@titoortiz) August 30, 2013
So, MMASucka.com fans, who do you side with in this feud? Let us know in the comments.
- World Series of Fighting signs Freddy Assuncao - December 11, 2013
- UFC launches women’s strawweight division - December 11, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez 2 - December 10, 2013
- One FC signs Ben Askren, Dae Hwan Kim, Aung La Nsang, Chris Lokteff, and Harris Sarmiento - December 10, 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale drug test results + attendance - December 9, 2013