On Wednesday night at Bellator 97, an announcement was made that Tito Ortiz had signed with the organization and would fight Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in the first ever PPV event this November.
One day later, on Thursday, TNA Wrestling revealed what has been teased for the past week, the #August1Warning was none other than Ortiz.
Ortiz and Jackson will battle in the Bellator cage on November 2 live on PPV and it looks like the folks at Viacom are attempting to build the PPV by utilizing both TNA wrestling and Bellator MMA.
- Sucka Radio on vacation this week - December 11, 2013
- Brad Pickett makes flyweight debut against Ian McCall March 8 in England - December 10, 2013
- Tyler Stinson signs four-fight deal with World Series of Fighting - December 10, 2013
- John Makdessi takes on Alan Patrick at UFC 169 - December 10, 2013
- Frankie Edgar receives BJJ black belt from Ricardo Almeida - December 9, 2013