The UFC has renewed the contracts of two of their fighters. Tom Lawlor and Luiz Cane both signed 4-fight contract extensions with the organization.
Lawlor (8-4) got back in the win column at UFC on FUEL TV: Korean vs. Poirier when he KO’d Jason MacDonald back in May.
Cane (12-4-1) has gone 1-3 in his last 4 fights. All of those fights ended in the first round, even his 1 win over Eliot Marshall at UFC 128.
Cane made the announcement via his Twitter page on Friday.
“I just signed a 4 fight contract extension with the UFC. Thank you God for one more blessing in my life!”
Lawlor confirmed his signing to MixedMartialArts.com on Thursday.
Currently neither fighter has a fight booked.
- Georgi Karakhanyan ready for the unpredictability of Lance Palmer at WSOF 7 - December 4, 2013
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013