On Monday, Keith Kizer the Executive Director of the Nevada Athletic Commission released the results of the TUF 16 Finale drug tests. All 22 fighters were tested and all test results were negative.
The main event at the TUF 16 Finale was a heavyweight battle between Roy Nelson and Matt Mitrione. Nelson used his vicious striking to finish Mitrione in the very first round.
Nelson a former TUF winner was a big part of the drug testing movement. He even signed on to do to additional testing sponsored by VADA.
- Johny Hendricks will face Robbie Lawler for the vacant welterweight championship on March 15 - December 13, 2013
- St-Pierre dropping UFC welterweight title? - December 13, 2013
- Can Joseph Benavidez become Team Alpha Male’s first UFC champion? - December 11, 2013
- Sucka Radio on vacation this week - December 11, 2013
- Brad Pickett makes flyweight debut against Ian McCall March 8 in England - December 10, 2013