On Friday, the Nevada State Athletic Commission released the results of the drug tests taken at UFC 155.
In an email from the Executive Director of NSAC, Keith Kizer noted that all 24 fighters were tested for illegal/banned substances and they all came back negative.
UFC 155 went down on Saturday December 29, 2012 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Also on this year-end card in the co-main event slot two of the lightweights best put on a show for the ages, as Jim Miller took home the judges nod against Joe Lauzon.
- Brad Pickett makes flyweight debut against Ian McCall March 8 in England - December 10, 2013
- Tyler Stinson signs four-fight deal with World Series of Fighting - December 10, 2013
- John Makdessi takes on Alan Patrick at UFC 169 - December 10, 2013
- Frankie Edgar receives BJJ black belt from Ricardo Almeida - December 9, 2013
- Heavyweight title fight set for MFC 39 - December 9, 2013