UFC on FOX 5 went down as expected and was one of the best fight cards of 2012.
In the main event we saw Benson Henderson dominate a five round war against Nate Diaz. In the co-main event Alexander Gustafsson bombarded his way through Mauricio “Shogun” Rua en route to a unanimous decision victory. Rory MacDonald took the torch from B.J. Penn when he defeated him to move up the welterweight rankings and Matt Brown showed why he is a force to be reckoned with at 155lbs when he defeated Mike Swick by KO in the first fight on FOX.
As you can see, three out of the four FOX fights went to the judges scorecards, as did some of the preliminary fights. Have a look below to see how the judges in Seattle, Washington scored the UFC on FOX 5 fights.
- Video: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez preview - December 12, 2013
- Watch the UFC on FOX 9 pre-fight press conference on MMASucka.com at 1pm PT/4pm ET - December 12, 2013
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013