The 4th installment of the URCC’s annual ‘Bacolod Brawl’ series took place this past Friday, October 19th, at the L’Fisher Hotel situated in Bacolod City.
A re-play of the event is expected on the SKT Digital’s Ustream channel.
Alvin Ramirez defeated Dennis Salazar by Split Decision in the Main event. With that loss, the latter saw his 2-fight win streak snapped, while the former improved to 5-5 in his professional MMA career. Elsewhere, in the co-Main event, Phuket Top Team’s Will Chope gained a submission win over Rex de Lara. Chope is now on a tear with an 8-fight win streak.
Here are the rest of the results, courtesy of the folks at MMA-In-Asia.com:
- Alvin Ramirez def. Dennis Salazar via Split Decision
- Will Chope def. Rex de Lara via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
- Vaughn Donaire def. Philip kang via Submission (Armbar)
- Arvin Baldelovar def. Jefferson Ng via TKO
- Rolls Rodavites def. Paul Daniel via Split Decision
- Elmer Tortoga def. Jon Retes via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round 2
- Darl Laurel def. Arnel Baldelovar via Submission in Round 1
- Ariel Guanzon def. Arvin Ballares via TKO