UFC 159 headliner Chael Sonnen on why he deserves the title shot, how he plans to win, and why he’s not apologizing for a thing on the way.
“He’s never been in there with a gangster before He’s been in there with a bunch of little boys that were scared of him. I’m the best MMA wrestler in the world. I can take Jon Jones down anytime I want to. I’m a two-time National Champion, I got a silver medal from the World Championships – that says I can take Jon Jones down. He’s never had an experience like this; there’s a reason he said no the first time. I destoroyed Anderson; I ‘m gonna run through Jones.”
- UFC Fight Night 33: Hunt vs. Bigfoot Quick Results - December 6, 2013
- Watch the UFC Fight Night 33 online prelim live on MMASucka.com at 3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET - December 6, 2013
- Video: Lance Palmer discusses main event bout at WSOF 7, pressure with title fight and more - December 6, 2013
- Video: Sabah Fadai talks Nick Newell, being more active and more - December 5, 2013
- UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in results + video - December 5, 2013