The top welterweights in the world converge on the Bell Centre in Montreal on Saturday, March 16th, for an unforgettable night of fights. Before the event, catch an all-new Countdown to UFC 158. In the main event, welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre faces his fiercest rival, Nick Diaz, in an anticipated showdown. Plus, another rivalry is born when “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit faces 170-pound knockout artist Johny “Big Rigg” Hendricks. Then Jake “The Juggernaut” Ellenberger goes toe-to-toe against Nate “The Great” Marquardt.
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013
- Georges St-Pierre expected to announce future plans at press conference on Friday - December 10, 2013
- After two week battle, Shane del Rosario passes away from catastrophic cardiovascular collapse - December 9, 2013