Daniel Cormier picked up a unanimous decision victory over former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir in his debut fight.
Although it wasn’t pretty, Cormier did what he needed to do to earn the judges nod. For the better part of the three rounds, Cormier dictated where the fight took place. He pushed Mir up against the cage at will and utilized his dirty boxing to do damage.
Check out full fight highlights below.
- Carlos Condit releases official statement regarding UFC on FOX 9 fight cancellation - December 7, 2013
- Battlefield Fight League 26 live results - December 7, 2013
- WSOF 7: Karakhanyan vs. Palmer Results - December 7, 2013
- Watch WSOF 7 on MMASucka.com at 3pm PT/6pm ET - December 7, 2013
- Claudia Gadelha forced to withdraw from Invicta FC 7 title bout due to illness - December 7, 2013