On Saturday night in the co-main event at UFC on FOX 7 former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir will square off against Strikeforce Grand Prix Champion Daniel Cormier.
Cormier hasn’t been doing too much talking, but Mir has been talking a lot and tonight he continued.
Following the UFC on FOX 7 weigh-ins both Cormier and Mir spoke with Ariel Helwani at the same time. After Cormier said he would stay undefeated following this fight, Mir stated that he disagreed and would be taking home an arm.
This did not sit well with DC.
“That’s not going to happen Frank. You’re not just going to break my arm, like what am I going to do just give it to you? Seriously, you say that all the time ‘I’m just going to break his arm.’ Frank you’re not just going to break my arm, you can break it now, but in the fight you’re not going to break my arm. Frank we’re going to fight tomorrow so lets just get this sh*t done.”
- Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva says failed drug test “mistake was not made my him” - December 17, 2013
- RFA kicks off 2014 with two title fights at RFA 12 - December 17, 2013
- Video: UFC 168 extended preview - December 17, 2013
- Invicta FC names Julie Kedzie new matchmaker - December 16, 2013
- MMA veteran Joe Camacho dies of heart attack at 41 - December 16, 2013