Frankie Edgar was able to find his way back in to the win column, as he went to the judges decision against Charles Oliveira in the co-main event.
Edgar and Oliveira fought at a very feverish pace for the entire three rounds, but Edgar landed the more clean and crisp strikes. “The Answer” was also able to pick up a couple takedowns as well.
Check out highlights from Edgar vs. Oliveira below.
- Georgi Karakhanyan ready for the unpredictability of Lance Palmer at WSOF 7 - December 4, 2013
- Newly signed bantamweight Cody Bollinger will take on Tyson Nam in his WSOF debut - December 3, 2013
- Lance Palmer wants to finish Georgi Karakhanyan with a “bang” - December 3, 2013
- Junior Assuncao out, J.P. Reese in to take on Daniel Swain at XFC 27 - December 2, 2013
- Video: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard TUF 18 Finale highlights - November 30, 2013