Even though the UFC on Fox 4 card was one of the more exciting cards in the past several months, there was one moment that was more Gracie Breakdown worthy than all the rest: Joe Lauzon’s beautifully timed transitional triangle choke against Jamie Verner. In this episode of the Gracie Breakdown, Rener is joined by Brian “T-city” Ortega from the famous “Bubba Gracie” prank video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8g8iJdjtOs) as they analyze precisely what Lauzon did that caught Verner so off guard. Rener also explains why we haven’t seen any Gracie Breakdowns for a few months, and he announces the next Gracie giveaway (it’s a good one!).
- Video: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez preview - December 12, 2013
- Watch the UFC on FOX 9 pre-fight press conference on MMASucka.com at 1pm PT/4pm ET - December 12, 2013
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013