It took Johny Hendricks just 46-seconds to finish Martin Kampmann in their co-main event bout at UFC 154 this past Saturday night.
Hendricks (14-1) who is a former NCAA Division I wrestling champion didn’t have to use his wrestling skills, as he threw a right hook, left straight combo to knock-out Kampmann (20-6) in the very first round. The win was Hendricks’ fifth straight and second knockout in his last three fights.
Check out the highlights from the fight below.
- Three match-ups added to MFC 39 - December 5, 2013
- Sucka Radio w/ Jay Golshani, Darren Owen and Steve Fader - December 4, 2013
- Video: Pray for Shane – Coach Colin Oyama and Giva Santana ask for your prayers - December 3, 2013
- Tickets to UFC on FOX 10 on sale Friday Dec. 6 - December 3, 2013
- Video: Ronda Rousey on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ - December 3, 2013