Mike Swick made an impressive return to the octagon after a two and a half year hiatus. He wound up on the bottom of a very dominant DaMarques Johnson in the first round at UFC on FOX 4, however landed a devastating diving punch that KO’d Johnson in the second.
Swick underwent surgery 3 weeks ago, but is expected to take on Matt Brown in December at UFC on FOX 5. Unfortunately, Swick has been overtraining a little since the surgery and has sustained fluid build up in his knee.
The video below is not for the faint of heart, only watch if you are a sick monkey.
- Sucka Radio on vacation this week - December 11, 2013
- Brad Pickett makes flyweight debut against Ian McCall March 8 in England - December 10, 2013
- Tyler Stinson signs four-fight deal with World Series of Fighting - December 10, 2013
- John Makdessi takes on Alan Patrick at UFC 169 - December 10, 2013
- Frankie Edgar receives BJJ black belt from Ricardo Almeida - December 9, 2013