A welterweight battle kicked off a stacked UFC on FOX 5 fight card.
Matt Brown moved on to 4-0 in 2012, when he KO’d Mike Swick in the second round of their scrap. He looked to have the fight finished in the first, as he had two tight submission holds locked up, however it took a two punch combo to put Swick to the mat.
The KO is his third stoppage in his last four fights. He began the year with a TKO victory over Chris Cope in February, followed that up with a decision victory against Stephan Thompson April, TKO’d Luis Ramos in June and picked up win number four with the KO against Swick at UFC on FOX 5.
UFC on FOX 5 went down from the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington.
Check out highlights from the Swick vs. Brown fight below.
- Video: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez preview - December 12, 2013
- Watch the UFC on FOX 9 pre-fight press conference on MMASucka.com at 1pm PT/4pm ET - December 12, 2013
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013