It’s his first time back in the Octagon after a dramatic fight with Frank Mir at UFC 140. Ten months later, he’s the co-main event, fighting Dave “Pee Wee” Herman, who desperately needs a win following back-to-back losses to Stefan Struve and Roy Nelson. It’s a challenge “Big Nog” is well prepared for, one in a series since he was just a kid.
- Video: Kalib Starnes vs. Dwayne Lewis fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Video: Jesse Taylor vs. Elvis Mutapcic fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Video: Nick Newell vs. Sabah Fadai fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Carlos Condit releases official statement regarding UFC on FOX 9 fight cancellation - December 7, 2013
- Battlefield Fight League 26 live results - December 7, 2013