It’s his first time back in the Octagon after a dramatic fight with Frank Mir at UFC 140. Ten months later, he’s the co-main event, fighting Dave “Pee Wee” Herman, who desperately needs a win following back-to-back losses to Stefan Struve and Roy Nelson. It’s a challenge “Big Nog” is well prepared for, one in a series since he was just a kid.
- UFC takes over 11 strawweight Invicta contracts, women to compete on ‘TUF 20′ - December 11, 2013
- Video: Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald preview - December 11, 2013
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013
- Georges St-Pierre expected to announce future plans at press conference on Friday - December 10, 2013
- After two week battle, Shane del Rosario passes away from catastrophic cardiovascular collapse - December 9, 2013