Magnanimous Phil Davis says Vinny Magalhaes needs to learn a lesson the hard way, and he’s more than happy to be the guy who teaches it to him.
“Vinny’s jiu-jitsu doesn’t concern me at all because he’s bound by the laws of jiu-jitsu. I love jiu-jitsu. Jiu-jitsu is cool. It’s fun. But some of the rules in jiu-jitsu, I break. I do the exact wrong thing, and it works for me because I follow the rules of wrestling, and with wrestling, it’s a little bit stronger of an art form.”
- UFC on FOX 9 Pick ‘em – Win a pair of Revgear MMA gloves - December 10, 2013
- Georges St-Pierre expected to announce future plans at press conference on Friday - December 10, 2013
- After two week battle, Shane del Rosario passes away from catastrophic cardiovascular collapse - December 9, 2013
- Video: Invicta FC 7 full event replay - December 9, 2013
- Video: Kalib Starnes vs. Dwayne Lewis fight highlights - December 8, 2013