Georges St-Pierre was a stable at the top of the welterweight division before being struck by a devastating knee injury. With over a year of recovery and a renewed motivation to stake his claim in the division, GSP is set to return to the Octagon on Nov. 17th at UFC 154.
Check out the video below thanks to UFC.com.
- Latin America MMA reality show ‘Combate Americas’ to premiere on mun2 in early 2014 - December 18, 2013
- Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva says failed drug test “mistake was not made my him” - December 17, 2013
- RFA kicks off 2014 with two title fights at RFA 12 - December 17, 2013
- Video: UFC 168 extended preview - December 17, 2013
- Invicta FC names Julie Kedzie new matchmaker - December 16, 2013