There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you the three best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Aaron Simpson getting into it with Ryan Bader, Jesse Helton finds complaints over the UFC’s new dress code to be rather silly, and because it missed press time for the previous edition, Chael Sonnen ripping on Jimmy Fallon.
— Aaron Simpson (@aaronsimpson) June 18, 2013
#1) Aaron Simpson and Ryan Bader are engaging in a little Tweef.
Hey @jimmyfallon, your enormous teeth must be growing into your brain. Learn how to pronounce names of celebrities more famous than you.
#2) Chael P. Sonnen, destroyer of bad late-night hosts.
I think the UFC adopting some form of a dress code, is admirable. It's bare-bones with very few restrictions. OH THE HUMANITY! Get over it.
— RockSteady (@TheeJesseHelton) June 18, 2013
Follow Justin on Twitter (@StormlandBrand), and keep up with the latest MMA news from MMASucka via Twitter (@MMASucka) and Facebook
#3) Jesse Helton does not think much of complaints regarding the UFC dress code.
- Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald announced for UFC 170 - December 7, 2013
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier rumoured for UFC 170 - December 6, 2013
- WSOF 7 weigh-in results and notes - December 6, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - December 6, 2013
- OneFC signs PXC champion Harris Sarmiento - December 6, 2013