There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you some of the best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Tim Kennedy and his odd fashion sense, Mookie Alexander waxes nostalgic about the days of Hatsu Hioki hype, and Dan Hardy looks like a mini Chris Camozzi.
I wish fanny packs were cool. They are just so functional.
— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) August 26, 2013
#1) Tim, you’re only allowed to wear the fanny pack if you also rock a pair of Zubaz sweat pants at the same time.
Remember when Hatsu Hioki was the guy to beat Jose Aldo? Silly Japanese MMA obsessives.
— Mookie Alexander (@mookiealexander) August 26, 2013
#2) So true…
— Dan Hardy (@danhardymma) August 26, 2013
#3) The hair, the goatee, the Fear the Fighter shirt… Does Dan not look like Chris Camozzi here?
- Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald announced for UFC 170 - December 7, 2013
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier rumoured for UFC 170 - December 6, 2013
- WSOF 7 weigh-in results and notes - December 6, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - December 6, 2013
- OneFC signs PXC champion Harris Sarmiento - December 6, 2013