There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you the three best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Tim Kennedy getting motivated by detractors, Roxanne Modaferri’s discovered new and not-so-happy music, and Rose Namajunas reveals she’s sparring with new people.
According to the Bleacher Report I'm a "High level gate keeper at best" These guys won't know what to write in a couple of fights…
— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) July 23, 2013
#1) The last time people made Tim Kennedy feel insulted about his skills, he was fighting abroad. There were no survivors.
I'm listening to "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine. Now you do what they told ya…
— Roxanne Modafferi (@Roxyfighter) July 24, 2013
#2) “The Happy Warrior” has discovered she likes Rage Against the Machine. Next thing you know, she’ll be listening to Cannibal Corpse.
— ThugRose Namajunas (@rosenamajunas) July 23, 2013
#3) Rose Namajunas takes on new challenges while sparring, and discovers the R.I.C.E.O. method.
- World Series of Fighting signs Freddy Assuncao - December 11, 2013
- UFC launches women’s strawweight division - December 11, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez 2 - December 10, 2013
- One FC signs Ben Askren, Dae Hwan Kim, Aung La Nsang, Chris Lokteff, and Harris Sarmiento - December 10, 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale drug test results + attendance - December 9, 2013