There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you the three best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Darren Cruickshank challenging Julie Kedzie for the title of “UFC’s Crazy Cat Person,” Megumi Fujii goes drinking, Tim Kennedy reveals just what he’s willing to sign for people, and Adam “MMA Roasted” Hunter has something to say about Phil Davis.
— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) July 29, 2013
#1) Tim Kennedy admits he’d be willing to sign pretty much anything a fan sends him, even a job application. Just be sure to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
You think my cat missed me while I was gone? pic.twitter.com/tVWwek03Re
— Daron Cruickshank (@Cruickshank155) July 29, 2013
#2) It takes a special fighter to take a selfie of himself and his cat right when he gets home. Enjoy the cat love, Darren.
Phil Davis said he plans on submitting Machida. That's the Sprite talking. #ufc
— MMA Roasted (@MMARoasted) July 30, 2013
#3) I wonder who Adam “MMA Roasted” Hunter thinks is going to win in that particular bout…
- The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale drug test results + attendance - December 9, 2013
- Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald announced for UFC 170 - December 7, 2013
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier rumoured for UFC 170 - December 6, 2013
- WSOF 7 weigh-in results and notes - December 6, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - December 6, 2013