There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you the three best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Joseph Benavidez with a slightly disturbing question, GIFMaster General Zombie Prophet cracks wise about a late starting press conference, and the UFC quotes Chael Sonnen.
Is it wrong to sleep naked with your dog…
#1) If you have to ask, Joe, then yes, it generally is.
Presser is starting late because they had to give Shogun some oxygen. He gassed on the way there.
— ZombieProphet (@ZProphet_MMA) August 15, 2013
#2) Zombie Prophet getting a head start on the “Shogun” jokes.
Q: Why should fans watch on Saturday? Chael: "Well, because the fight is on Saturday. If you try to watch on Friday, you'll be a doofus."
— UFC (@ufc) August 15, 2013
- Yves Jabouin to face Eddie Wineland at UFC on FOX 10 - December 6, 2013
- UFC Fight Night 35 gains John Moraga vs. Dustin Ortiz - December 6, 2013
- Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson set for UFC 169 - December 6, 2013
- World Series of Fighting 8: Gaethje vs. Cavalcante” Set for January 18 at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida - December 5, 2013
- Invicta 7 “Road to Honchack vs. Smith” video - December 4, 2013