There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you some of the best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Tim Kennedy with a creative solution to get himself, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, and Wanderlei Silva all fighting; Jim Miller keeps it classy, and Chris Hall talks boston crabs in MMA with Duane Finley.
— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) August 18, 2013
#1) I don’t understand the enmity towards Tim Kennedy when he proposes stuff like this.
— Jim Miller (@JimMiller_155) August 19, 2013
#2) Jim Miller knows how to live.
@Chris81203 Paging The Korean Zombie. Twister and a Boston Crab will make him a legend.
— Duane Finley (@DuaneFinleyMMA) August 19, 2013
#3) I don’t know about a full Boston Crab, but I’d be stoked if somebody caught a single leg crab for the finish. It CAN be done. I’ve pulled it off in training. Now it’s time to see it in MMA!
- Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald announced for UFC 170 - December 7, 2013
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier rumoured for UFC 170 - December 6, 2013
- WSOF 7 weigh-in results and notes - December 6, 2013
- Stats for Suckas: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - December 6, 2013
- OneFC signs PXC champion Harris Sarmiento - December 6, 2013