There is always somebody cracking jokes about MMA, whether it’s fighters, writers or fans. Some of them are even pretty funny, and we’re going to share with you some of the best tweets of the day from fighters, fans, and the media. Today we’ve got Dana White buying art, Yves Edwards is “fec-sting” and Anton Tabuena proposes another match-up lost to time.
I'm at an art show and thinking about buying Tito's skull pic.twitter.com/1YO1G937kq
— Dana White (@danawhite) September 13, 2013
#1) No Titos were harmed in the making of this artwork.
Sometimes I text my friends pics of my poop with a smiley face & say "Yup, that's mine". I just thought I'd let you guys know that.
— Yves Edwards (@thugjitsumaster) September 13, 2013
#2) When I see this, I can’t help but wonder if someone got ahold of Yves’ Twitter when he wasn’t looking. Texting pics of ones fecal matter? That’s just nasty…
@BloodyElbow We got Barnett/Mir in 2013. I wonder why these regional promotions haven't set up that long overdue Arlovski vs Crocop bout yet
— Anton Tabuena (@antontabuena) September 13, 2013
#3) See, this is a great idea. This really needs to be done. Book it, some crazy Russian promotion!
- World Series of Fighting 8: Gaethje vs. Cavalcante” Set for January 18 at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida - December 5, 2013
- Invicta 7 “Road to Honchack vs. Smith” video - December 4, 2013
- Final TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia competitor revealed - December 3, 2013
- Rumoured TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia cast list revealed - December 3, 2013
- TUF 18 Finale salaries released - December 2, 2013