This week we were treated to two fights on episode 6 of The Ultimate Fighter Season 14. The show again proved to be better than the last week, as the two coaches again feuded with each other, fighters were bitter with each other and the fights were killer. Our TUF Video Blogger Marcus Brimage does not only seem like he dissects the episode for us here at MMASucka, but he seems to be the guy on the show that does that as well. He gives his insight on all the happenings this week, including the two fights.
Here is a snippet of Marcus Brimage’s Blog that he writes over at Fighters.com
Like you saw in this week’s episode, I was doing some sparring with Diego Brandao even though we’d butted heads earlier in the season. There’s no question Diego is a dangerous fighter. Some people might say his recklessness is a weakness but you’ve got to remember, Wanderlei Silva was the same way in PRIDE and we all know how effective he was. He’s got one of those “I’m gonna hurt you before you hurt me” type of skill-sets. That in itself is a threat, but at the same time if he learned to calm down – to keep his emotions in check – he might become an even better fighter.
- TUF 19 cast revealed for Team Edgar vs. Team Penn - December 17, 2013
- Carlos Condit and Tyron Woodley square off at UFC 171 - December 17, 2013
- MMASucka Product Review: Magnum Rocket Science - December 16, 2013
- Demetrious Johnson knocks out Joseph Benavidez to retain flyweight championship - December 14, 2013
- Urijah Faber cements his position as number one contender with win over Michael McDonald - December 14, 2013