The day has finally come. Wanderlei Silva has a message for Chael P. Sonnen.
After Chael beat “Shogun” Rua at UFC Fight Night 26, he called out Wanderlei Silva.
It wasn’t the first time we have heard “The American Gangster” go off on Wandy. However, what we all have been waiting for, was a response from Silva and I think we got one.
It will be interesting to see if Dana White and UFC brass like this fight. My guess it will happen. As for the date I would imagine it could be on another big FOX card maybe as the Main Event of UFC on FOX 9 on December 14, 2013. That makes the most sense because Wandy wants it to be a five round fight. There is a chance that it could be added to the stacked end of the year UFC 168 card on December 28 or maybe in Vegas for UFC 167: GSP vs. Hendricks in Vegas on November 16.
Wherever they place it, there will no doubt be a ton of trash talk by both guys and it’s a fight that will market itself.
- Starnes happy to return to big MMA stage - December 5, 2013
- TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia cast revealed - December 5, 2013
- BFL’s pro card a big pay off for years of hard work - September 7, 2013
- NSAC raises testing threshold of marijuana metabolites by 200%! - September 5, 2013
- Kampmann ready for another trip to hell! - August 27, 2013