Over the years Michael “The Voice” Schiavello has sat down with some of the biggest names in fights and on May 17th, Schiavello sits down with one of sports’ most powerful men, Dana White. The next episode of The Voice Versus is a MUST-SEE as “The Voice” asks about the early days of the UFC, boxing vs. MMA, Fedor Emelianenko, and more!
Below is what Schiavello had to say about the episode.
“The Voice Versus Dana White is the most personal and candid episode of the series yet. From the first question, Dana opened and gave me an extremely candid, personal and revealing interview the likes of which he has never done before. To see such a powerful and feared businessman talk about his family with such passion – and provide us with exclusive footage of his children never seen before — makes this episode of The Voice Versus a must watch and something truly special.”
See one of the biggest figures in all of sports like you’ve never seen him before on an ALL NEW episode of The Voice Versus airing Friday, May 17th at 10p ET | 7p PT only on AXS TV. Make sure you follow AXS TV Fights and Michael Schiavello on Twitter for more on this HUGE interview.
Check out one more sneak preview clip below.
- Video: Kalib Starnes vs. Dwayne Lewis fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Video: Jesse Taylor vs. Elvis Mutapcic fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Video: Nick Newell vs. Sabah Fadai fight highlights - December 8, 2013
- Carlos Condit releases official statement regarding UFC on FOX 9 fight cancellation - December 7, 2013
- Battlefield Fight League 26 live results - December 7, 2013